FREESTYLE LIBRE 14 DAY SENSOR 1-KITNew Product
Click image to enlarge
Login for Best Price
- Small, discreet, and easy for patients1
- Wear up to 14 days on the back of the upper arm
- Scan to activate and wait 1 hour for start-up
- Patients can exercise, shower, and swim in a depth of up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Filament is <0.4 mm thick and inserted 5 mm beneath the skin to measure interstitial fluid
- Continuously measures glucose every minute and records readings every 15 minutes. Stores up to 8 hours of glucose data
- Apply the sensor to the back of the upper arm 1 hour prior to first use
- Scan sensor to activate
- Real-time glucose readings with a painless1 scan
- Wear for up to 14 days
- Patients can review their glucose readings and 8 hour history on their reader
- You can review reports on the reader or download to LibreView
Very thin filament
Patients can scan to get their glucose as often as they want
Factory calibrated: accuracy not dependent on patient fingerstick2 calibration
* Fingersticks are required for treatment decisions when you see Check Blood Glucose symbol, when symptoms do not match system readings, when you suspect readings may be inaccurate, or when you experience symptoms that may be due to high or low blood glucose. Abbott intends to ease FreeStyle Libre system users move to the FreeStyle Libre 14 day system.Offer for one FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader at no cost to the patient is void where prohibited by law. Only patients 18 years of age or older who use the FreeStyle Libre s ystem (10 day) and currently have a FreeStyle Libre reader (10 day) are eligible for this offer. Only one no cost FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader per patient. Patients insured by Kaiser Permanente are not eligible for this offer. The FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader is only available with a prescription and is provided at no cost to eligible patients. Other than as required by this program, selling the reader, or submitting the reader, or any services associated with the reader (such as sensor placement and patient training), to any third party for reimbursement, is prohibited. Abbott Diabetes Care Inc. (ADC) reserves the right to modify, rescind, or cancel this offer at any time without notice. Residents of Massachusetts or US territories are not eligible for this program. Eligible patients who obtain their FreeStyle Libre sensors (10 day) at a retail pharmacy can receive one FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader by presenting the offer provided by ADC to a participating pharmacy prior to the applicable expiration date. The offer will cover the full out-of-pocket cost of the patients prescription for one FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader; at participating retail pharmacies only, payment for the FreeStyle Libre 14 day reader is sought from the patients commercial health insurance provider, if any. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) health care, Indian Health Services, or TRICARE beneficiaries who obtain their FreeStyle Libre sensors (10 day) from a government healthcare facility should contact that facility to determine if they are eligible for the offer though that facility. Eligible patients who obtain their FreeStyle Libre sensors (10 day) from a durable medical equipment (DME) supplier should contact their DME to determine if they are eligible for the offer through that DME.References: 1. Data on file. Abbott Diabetes Care. 2. Seibold A, Ells S, Schlaeger C, Welsh Z. A meta-analysis of real world observational studies on the impact of flash glucose monitoring on glycemic control as measured by HbA1c. Poster Presentation 72-LB.
- Easy for patients to start
Easy for patients to scan
Warnings and Precautions
- Indications and Important Safety Information: FreeStyle Libre and FreeStyle Libre 14 day Flash Glucose Monitoring systems are continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) devices indicated for replacing blood glucose testing and detecting trends and tracking patterns aiding in the detection of episodes of hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia, facilitating both acute and long-term therapy adjustments in persons (age 18 and older) with diabetes. The systems are intended for single patient use and require a prescription.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Remove the sensor before MRI, CT scan, X-ray, or diathermy treatment.
WARNINGS/LIMITATIONS:Do not ignore symptoms that may be due to low or high blood glucose, hypoglycemic unawareness, or dehydration. Check sensor glucose readings with a blood glucose meter when Check Blood Glucose symbol appears, when symptoms do not match system readings, or when readings are suspected to be inaccurate. The systems do not have alarms unless the sensor is scanned, and the systems contain small parts that may be dangerous if swallowed. The systems are not approved for pregnant women, persons on dialysis, or critically-ill population. Sensor placement is not approved for sites other than the back of the arm and standard precautions for transmission of blood borne pathogens should be taken. The built-in blood glucose meter is not for use on dehydrated, hypotensive, in shock, hyperglycemic-hyperosmolar state, with or without ketosis, neonates, critically-ill patients, or for diagnosis or screening of diabetes. Review all product information before use or contact Abbott Toll Free (855-632-8658) for detailed indications for use and safety information. FreeStyle, Libre, and related brand marks are trademarks of Abbott Diabetes Care Inc. in various jurisdictions.
Login for Best Price
- Factory calibration delivers proven accuracy1 and eliminates patient variables
- Wired enzyme technology2 ensures stable sensor performance
- Proven to be accurate1 with a MARD as low as 9.4%1
- Abbotts proprietary manufacturing process minimizes sensor-to-sensor variation2
|Quantity||(1 x 1.0 EA KIT = 1.0)|
|Mfg Name||ABBOTT DIA|
||A9276 - Disposable sensor, cgm sys|