BORDERED GAUZE, 6" X 6" STERILE, 1 EACH
Click image to enlarge
Medline Bordered Gauze is an absorbent island dressing constructed with a heavy-duty soaker and conformable, non-woven fabric adhesive backing. This product is the perfect dressing for surgical incisions, superficial lacerations, abrasions, stage I-IV pressure ulcers, partial and full-thickness wounds, infected and non-infected wounds. Sterile.
- Medline Bordered Gauze-Air Permeable, Secondary Dressing That's Ideal for Daily Use
- Composite island dressings have four distinct layers for versatile use, including as a primary or secondary dressing
- Layer 1 is a nonadherent contact layer that protects the wound site and will not stick to granulating tissue
- Layer 2 is a soft pad that absorbs drainage and cushions
- Layer 3 is a water-resistant nonwoven backing with an adhesive border to securely hold the dressing in place