ASSURA 1-PC CNVX LT CLSD PCH, CTF 5/8 - 1-5/16" TRNS/MAXI
Click image to enlarge
Login for Best Price
Spiral adhesive for security and skin-friendliness. Assura 1-piece closed combines a unique skin-friendly spiral adhesive with a comfortable and discreet pouch.
Prior to use, refer to the product Instructions for Use for intended use and relevant safety information.
With Assura 1-piece closed, the adhesive barrier is permanent ly attached to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced at once.
Assura 1-piece closed appliances are available with flat or convex light barriers. The full line include transparent and opaque pouches with barriers that are pre-cut (already cut to size) or "cut-to-fit" (meaning they can be cut to achieve a custom fit).
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura 1-piece closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Efficient filter - the integrated three-layer filter neutralizes odor and avoids the risk of the pouch "ballooning," causing unnecessary bulges
- Soft backing fabric - strong and water-repellent, allowing for easy drying after a shower or a dip in the pool
- Body-friendly shape - the shape of the pouch is anatomica lly designed, making it discreet and comfortable to wear
Convexity for stomas that are difficult to manage
Assura 1-piece closed is available with two different levels of convexity designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude.
A solution for flush or slightly retracted stomas, providing extra security through light and delicate pressure on the abdomen.
A solution for retracted stomas and deep skin folds and scars, providing extra security through moderate to high pressure on the abdomen.
Login for Best Price
- Stoma size: 15-33mm | 5/8 - 1 5/16in
- Pouch size: Maxi
- Opening type: Cut-to-fit Color: Transparent
- Belt tab: Yes Baseplate Type: Light Convex
- Barrier type: Standard
|Quantity||(1 x 10.0 EA MIS = 10.0)|
||A4417 - Ost pch w bar/bltinconv/fltr|