ENFAMIL NUTRAMIGEN® (LIQUIDS), 13FL OZ, CANS, 12/CASEFeatured Product
Click image to enlarge
- Nutramigen is an iron-fortified, lactose-free, hypoallergenic infant formula designed for newborns and infants who are allergic to the intact proteins in cows milk and s oy formulas, as well as other foods. Nutramigen contains extensively hydrolyzed protein and is proven effective for managing colic due to cows milk allergy.
This product is known to be on extended back order with the vendor. We may not know when this item will be back in stock. Please call for stock inquiries.
- 1. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula.
2. Clean can lid, SHAKE CAN WELL, and open; or SHAKE BOTTLE WEL L and remove cap and foil seal.
3. Pour desired amount of water into feeding bottle. Add an equal amount of concentrated liquid. SHAKE OR STIR WELL.
- Nutramigen is an iron-fortified, hypoallergenic infant formula designed for newborns and infants who are allergic to the intact proteins in cows milk and soy formulas, as well as other foods. Nutramigen contains extensively hydrolyzed protein and is proven effective for managing colic due to cows milk allergy.
Warnings and Precautions
- Nutramigen® contains milk and soy. Nutramigen is hypoallergenic. Rarely, however, allergic reactions to extensively hydrolyzed casein formulas have been reported.
Use product by date on container.
Do not use a microwave oven to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may result.
This product is not recommended for routine use in very low-birth-weight infants. Some of these infants may be at increased risk of developing gastrointestinal compli cations.
- Store unopened cans/bottles at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze. Use by date on top of can or on bottle. Nutramigen does not look or taste like milk or soy formulas. It may separate in the refrigerator. Shake well before feeding.
- Hypoallergenic and suitable for someone with lactose intolerance
- Clinically proven to effectively manage colic due to cow's milk protein allergy in 48 hours1,2,*
- Nutritionally complete
- Has DHA and ARA, important nutrients also found in breast milk, that promote brain and eye development3-10
- Fatty acid profile patterned after breast milk11,12,