CALTRATE 600+ VITAMIN D TABS, 600MG-800U 60 CTFeatured Product
Click image to enlarge
Caltrate May Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially those with a family history of fragile bones in later years.
A lifetime of regular exercise and a healthy diet that includes calcium builds and maintains good bone health, and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Recently, scientists have determined that even postmenopausal women can benefit from greater calcium intake. No matter when you start - It's Never Too Late for Caltrate®.
- Caltrate 600 Plus contains the most concentrated form of calcium you can buy
- Nature's Most Concentrated Form of Calcium®, Caltrate 600 Plus can be taken with your multivitamin
- No Sugar, No Salt, No Lactose, No Preservatives
- Each tablet provides more calcium for your bones than any leading brand
- Caltrate 600 Plus may reduce the risk of osteoporosis no matter what your age